Notes for my valentine plus a card

10:18 PM

After hours of searching for inspiration for a valentines gift, I came across a blog with book of notes by oh, hello friend. I figured it would be perfect since I wanted to write a love letter anyway, so I could put that into an envelope.
So I searched through my stash of products, even old stuff I constantly forget about, and love quotes etc on pinterest, and this is what I came up with.
I love looking through this book and flipping up bits and pulling things out lol.


I also made him this card. I didn't realise how hard it is to make a lovey dovey girly kind of card for a guy lol. I took the photo while we were setting up for our romantic outside dinner.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Followers

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images