I'm no longer a student

10:51 PM

I finished my course a month ago and don't plan on doing anymore study. I gained a Diploma in Digital Media Advanced and achieved it with Merit. I've had a pretty stressful year at times and almost couldn't wait for the course to end, I was desperate for a holiday haha. These are just a few of the things I designed this year.

Beauty Salon branding


Wedding stationery template for actual client



Promotional poster for an event

My personal logo

I haven't done much scrapbooking this year, only about 1 layout and I've competed a few months of Project life. Shortly I'll make a post with some of my recent Project Life pages, how I've changed it to suit me and how I've been trying to catch up. I'll also post up my first quilt that I've made and how I made it cheaply.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images