Book of notes, volume 2

11:30 PM

I made this album Valentines 2014 and am only just getting around to posting it now. It's similar to a previous album I made here, filled with love notes. I wanted to make an actual mini scrapbook this time, and may have gone a little overboard with the amount of pages haha. 32 pages. I made it by placing 2 folded pages (5x14in) together and stitching down the middle to make a little book of 8 pages (5x7in). I made 4 of those and glued the spines together, then stitched them together and covered the spine with a piece of patterned paper and masking tape. Then I had fun collecting photos, embellishments and quotes to create this album. These are my favorite pages.

















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images